- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2023-02-08
- View count：55
|Personnel business firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Handle the drafting of personnel laws and regulations and publicity of personnel laws and regulations.
- Handle matters related to the employment of contracted and professional agents.
- Handle the daily assessment, performance appraisal (success), rewards and punishments of the supervisor's staff.
- Handle matters related to the salary level approval and leave management of the supervisory staff.
- Handle the selection and commendation of various outstanding personnel of the supervisory staff.
- Arrival, resignation, personnel change salary notification, service certificate, and in-service certificate issuance of the supervisor's staff.
- Handling staff cultural and recreational activities, various insurances, mutual welfare assistance, various living allowances and assistance in housing purchases.
- Handle staff on-the-job training and advanced studies, and invite scholars and experts to come to the supervisor to teach related subjects (issues).
- Handling of gatherings for various celebrations, staff symposiums and post-service convenings.
- Handle the registration of hours for staff lifelong learning passports.
- Handle employee retirement, severance, pension and care for retirees.
- Registration matters concerning the assignment, dismissal, transfer, rewards and punishments of staff, and other personnel matters.
- Preparing (estimates) budgets for public affairs budgets, budget allocation tables, accounting reports, semi-annual reports, and final accounts.
- Preparation of operating fund budget (estimates), income and expenditure estimates, accounting reports, semi-annual reports, and final accounts.
- It is proposed to check and sign various revenues and expenditures, and review purchase requisitions and various original certificates.
- Accounting processing of revenue, funds, property and operating funds, etc.
- Supervision and inspection of procurement cases, etc.
- Review and clear up and supervise the collection of receivables, collections, advance receipts, prepayments, temporary payments, etc.
- Various property inspections and inventories will be done.
- Drafting, auditing, sending and receiving, storage, filing and destruction of accounting documents.
|Statistical business email@example.com|
- Filing, auditing and checking of the statistical data of the inmates.
- Compilation and reporting of regular statistical reports.
- Collection and preparation of business performance data.
- Provide the statistical data needed for the performance appraisal and execution of the business by the head of the agency and the business unit.
- Conduct investigations.
- Publishing and management of statistical data.
- Matters such as performance appraisal (success) assessment, rewards and punishments of the statisticians in this office.
- It also runs the information business of the agency.
- Office documents, sending and receiving and filing matters and other assigned matters.
|Political style and business firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Handle matters related to the drafting of government conduct laws and regulations of the agency.
- Handle publicity matters of the agency's political style and laws.
- Handle the prevention, discovery and handling of reports of corruption and illegality by employees of the agency.
- Handle matters suggested by the institution's political style and reform.
- Handle the agency's government style assessment rewards and punishments recommendations.
- Handle the maintenance of official secrets of the agency.
- Handle other matters related to politics.