Educational Business Overview
- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2023-05-08
- View count：975
- Individual teaching: The face-to-face counseling and counseling provided by the teacher and the prisoner are attentive and attentive at any time. The form of teaching is not restricted. In particular, the appropriateness of counseling opportunities is important. For sickness, promotion, and relatives and friends who have not come to see or meet for a long time. The prisoners of special cases are especially caring and abetting.
- Types of teaching: According to the results of the investigation and the crimes of the prisoner, classify the teachings according to their characteristics.
- Collective instigation: From the instructor to each house to implement the indoctrination, explain the amendments to the criminal law, publicize penalties for the Department of Justice, and the Ministry of Justice ’s successful plan for detoxification, and arrange for instituting volunteers or social volunteers to implement collective instigating in each house. Promote laws and regulations on drugs, domestic violence prevention, gender equality and consumer protection.
- Religious teaching: According to the prisoner's religious beliefs, clerics such as Buddhism and Christianity are urged to come to the prison to implement religious propaganda activities, and irregular Buddhist rituals and Christian baptism rituals are held to purify their hearts, soothe their temperament, and inspire their good nature. Religious courses such as choir, bible, and Buddhist classes are also offered to purify and enhance the spiritual growth of the host.
- Recognition and assistance system: Recruitment of counselors from professional societies, teachers from the Keelung National Salvation Regiment, Keelung District Association of Rehabilitation Fellowship, and rehabilitation volunteers from religious volunteers and the Rehabilitation and Protection Association will be admitted to the prison for face-to-face recognition and assistance. The patient guidance of professional consultants enabled the host to take off his heart guard, express his emotions, and provided advice on family, emotional, and interpersonal issues related to the host during his sentence, and worked together to find a solution.
- Education of various legal knowledge: in order to strengthen the education of the prisoner's morality, life and rule of law, Specialized Volunteer Volunteers, Social Volunteers Explain Criminal Law, Consumer Protection Law, National Compensation Law, Drug Harm Prevention regulations and domestic violence prevention laws and other laws provide for testing and improve the legal knowledge of prisoners, and then become a law Law-abiding citizens.
- Run talent classes: In order to enrich the life of prisoners in prison and improve the ability of prisoners to adapt to social life, Professionals run classes in painting, Chinese, shell painting and music.
Enriching Book Equipment
- Enrich the books in the prison, and actively contact the Keelung Branch of the Rehabilitation and Protection Association, the Keelung District of the Rehabilitation Fellowship, the Fortune News Agency, Reader's Digest Publishing House, the Lecture Hall Magazine and other enthusiastic public charities, and donate various types of books and manuscripts for Buddhist scripture Benjian prisoner borrowed and copied.
- Establish a scholarly environment, and encourage prisoners to write and contribute to achieve the purpose of spiritual reform.
Other care measures
- Each house is equipped with a color TV and a cable TV channel to display related education and propaganda videos to play the role of education.
- Monthly seminars on the life of prisoners are held to listen to the opinions of the prisoners and achieve two-way communication in order to properly take care of each prisoner's life.
Progressive encounters and parole
- In accordance with the Criminal Law, Prison Execution Law, Progressive Punishment Regulations and Regulations, the progressive treatment and parole should be handled with care to encourage repentance and educate. Progressive encounters are divided into four levels. Responsibility points at all levels are set according to the sentence and the number of offenses. From four to one, from strict to lenient. The prisoner's parole case is reviewed by the parole review committee, and academics, experts, and social justice persons are hired as members to ensure the confidentiality, fairness, and impartiality, in keeping with the purpose and significance of parole.
- The selection of parole members who are not ex-officio members covers various fields such as education, mental health care, nursing care, rehabilitation protection, law, police and other fields. Diversified assessments can be made, paying particular attention to the trend of gender mainstreaming. At present, the eight parole officers Of course, there are 3 women members, accounting for more than 1/3.
- The selection and meeting of the parole review committee of this prison are indeed handled in accordance with the "Key points for setting up a prison parole review committee under the Ministry of Justice".
- When filling in the fields of the parole report form, the teachers of each parish filled out the details according to the actual situation of the case. The instigator uses the prison system when handling parole reports and release operations.